Wednesday, February 25, 2009

yawn....today was just another day...
first was chem, learnt some stuff....sien
next was GP presentation argh! fortunately, my group did the neccesary preperations to the presentation, pretty impressed with Shi Hong's colorful vocabluary. well we did pretty fine, beckham and shi hong did quite well, i did my presentation, but unfortunately the other male teacher was like, super ugly, so i focused my attention to the nice malay lady next to him. Got pretty bored in the middle , so i sought to the fan on top of me to excite my eyes.
Mr goh gave some (luckily) simple questions and zhen hong and i answered.
Then, it was CT lesson, we did some super lame "PSE" - styled self-help lesson. Stuff about being proactive to be a highly successful person, well, did not quite absorb much of the information as my group were drawing random pictures of smiley faces all over the majong paper. i contributed too, with my smiley faces, i drew a naked woman silouwette but yi wen told me to scribble it off , LOL
Shi Hong drew a froggy and julia drew a pair of birds.
our group did a presentation on the topic on "how to be proactive in cca". shi hong took the opportunity to promote and publisize her newly-initiated CCA, the CJK, probly something about east asian pop culture...
well all pretty much giggled alot from the lesson. i scribbled some random stuff onto my reflection sheet and im kinda regretting it now.
then it was CCA! MEDIA CLUB!
as always, we got into the small, cramp room at three and we got a brief orientation around mediaclub-property. our ex co were friendly to us, which made me smile alot. equipment department seemed too sien for me, ex co seemed to serious and archiving hurts my eyes, so, MARKETING is the way for me!
then, we did some orientation games for probably an hour umm, well that's pretty much.
oooo sat down with my CCA pals to wait for the rain, one of which is nadheera, did some math and i played with my calculator once again.
after the rain was all drizzly, i went home, but WAIT!
after i walked out of school, there it was, a streak of vibrant colors, a myriad of hues, A RAINBOW, this really made me feel so happy and settled, a good way to end my day =)
well here is the photos i took from school,

pretty sweet lol, that rainbow is really amazing,
well, got to the MRT and guess what, tons of people were taking snap shots of the rainbow too =)

well, got out of the MRT and practiced my photo-taking skills too =)


No comments:

Post a Comment