Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ok, got to school, attended two long n boring talks pertaining about school life.
First up was proposal writing, got some pretty funny lecturer XD, laughed alot haha hoho.well, learnt some interesting topics and techniques... remember - OMBAMA!
Next was some long and boring talk which includes a poorly designed powerpoint with a random inspirational music. =.="
yay! dismissed at 12:30, great news right?????
guess not
Me and my newly aquired kranjian pals wasted a whole 1.5 hours queing up like pigs to the slaughter.
kinda suffocated to death in the front while waiting for the slow service people to sell me some uniform. but alas, they ran out of stock...zzzz
Kinda stoned for a while, made a detour at home to change into sporty outfit.
Oh yea! i took the gracious time to burn some leaves with my magnifying glass!!
well that's not the point, after which i met up with Chien Yi , Dylan , Shafiz? and another guy i don't really know the name to play badminton.;
well, this was my 2.d time in my life to play a game of badminton and it turned out nice =) was a lil shaky at the beginning but i made good progress! yay!!!
Despite being half dead and drained out of my energy which i had intended to save for tommorow, I felt really happy that i got a chance to play a nice sport i hardly knew which some pals, unlike my secondary school years.......=@
well, making use of the money i had for the uniform, i bought myself a nice good old racket, yay! now i can play!
Got home afterwards and got a bath and drank a can of pineapple juice that has this brown chunk in it and im furious...

No comments:

Post a Comment