Thursday, February 12, 2009

hi hi!
well today was super dupa fun!!!
was spending like umm....15min thinking if i should report to school in uniform or PE attire? so hmmm, PE attire then! =p, we're doing dancing anyways...
met up with Chien yi, Chick keon?? as usual.
ok, well got to make some new friends yay!!!!!, 09S028 is a really, REALLY, REALLY lively and friendly bunch! well, all of them except one guy (not saying....not saying...=P) seems very approachable and open!!! yay!!! woohoooo!
first off way the Mass dance! got to pair up with Shi Hong, one of the friendly girls as my dance partner.
Starting off with some moves..i was like, Urgh Urgh, very tired and sien.
but once it's up to the spinning couple moves, i was soooo happy! <- not sarcasm!
Shi Hong was really nice to me, talkin n complaining about the hot weather with me =p,
the dance included some fun moves that left me all high ....lol
after which I had to partner up with some guy who is low on his spirits....awww XD
I was showing the happiest of my emotions to him, i even tried to pull and tug him hard on the "couple" segements but he just won't budge!
oh well, after lunch, my class did a series of station gayyyyyymmmmeezzzz!!!
some of the highlights were the water bomb passing game, the Butt-hopping game and the soapy army obstacle course; I had almost fainted, so dizzy!!!!
Then it was WAR GAMES!!!!!
Aquila, Ursa, Leo- the united three all went to hantam Pavo the pwetty birdie clan!
kinda died on the field due to exhaustion but my pals revived me, so i went to whack more water bombs! yay!!
Well, that was all, the whole day was a good chance for me to bond well with my new classmates in JC!!!
=p

No comments:

Post a Comment