Tuesday, February 17, 2009

hello people, well today was simply...interesting

Physics was the first period, well, the teacher was ok....a lil friendly, got to do sum weird application on the units of stuff. I got lots of careless mistakes..sigh....

after which was chinese, WHICH I TOOK A WHILE TO FIND THE STUPID CLASSROOM, the teacher su lao shi was pretty clear this time and i made new chinese pals yay!!! surprisingly i understood 72% of the text and im really happy about it.

next was well, physic lecture, got a clear view on the topics vector, doozed off for 10 seconds, but it's ok, i woke myself up.

after a brief break, got to project work, which was rather open with Mrs Loh in the breaking up of the group for this year.
got grouped with wan xin, nureen , adam and jared? im a little worried about jared, he should be more open, me and the two girls were pushing him on to talk but he is just shy i guess.... =/
not pretty sure about adam, but i have a good idea of him based on Mrs Loh's description. meeting him tomoro, so i hope he is alright and not mentally ill.

Maths lesson was next, it is being taught by this super duper young guy - Li Yang, which made me thoguht he was adam for a moment...lol? pretty erm...young at heart with the yo and all... well, he made us seat in awkward positions in front of the classroom. as for me i sat on one of the poorly-designed tables, kinda lost the feeling of my right leg after the lesson. almost fell down. I rubbed the whole pins out of my system shortly after that.

after ANOTHER break, i went for art, we did some interesting stuff about modern and impressionistic art works and read a little on nudie fat women (flesh bags). watched a weird documentry about art and thats all.

developed an ache at my neck from staring at the screen up close for likr 3 hours.

well that's tuesday for me zzz, got back home at seven. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment