Friday, February 6, 2009

Hello everybody! im back!
Today would have been the smoothest of the five this week! this is mostly due to the fact that school ended nicely for me at 4:30 pm which gives me ample time to snooze off and get my self a good cat-nap.
Today started off with a refreshing lesson on China studies right after the odd ritual of temperature taking. One thing to note; not only is the lesson enriching in a good way, the room in which I am actually in ,MPR5 gives off that nice lemony aroma produced from the air fresheners. Learnt some interesting info of china and some slapstick jokes and...ya...thats it =p
Right after the brief break, went to Chemistry at the roof top which was an extremely humid experience for me. Time stood incredibly still as my life drained out of me....(its just boring)
For pretty muh the rest of the day, we did some pretty sienz stuff and i suffered about 5 mental breakdowns both from underworking and overworking my head.
Theres PW at one point which removed the large bulk of stress concerning that subject from my shoulders..
Last of which was Art, held by this nice Art teacher who has some good fasion sense and good foundation in make up. We learnt more about visual arts today and guess what, WE GOT TO MAKE SCULPTURES YAY! , grouped into threes, my group thought up of a stimuli : "rabbits dancing in the light" , i did some old-school origami tricks, folded some paper bunnies and made a lamp pole. The other two girls contributed too by supplying ideas and hekping my tape certains parts. YAY!!!! i made new friends in art too! got to talk with the people around me (mostly girls) and saw that they all tend to be a lively bunch.
The fact that i do origami was like, huh, thats cool! which made me smirk.

ending off this post with the sad fact that my left shoe is falling apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment