Thursday, July 30, 2009

well, our chem teacher today was much better than what she did yesterday..
she did not really criticize us that much, but i still prefer Mr Tan.

Pw sian, nothing to do, so we did a review on all the ghost stories. Turned out that Yi Wen had really creepy experiences in her life, thank god im not her otherwise i will go crazy... well, i know that the lord is with me always and nothing can ever harm me, i also carry a cross keychain to remind me in times of doubt...AMEN!



well, the artroom is seen to be at the edge of the Haunted area of the school and i heard that someone got a ghostyl encounter in there.
really terrified now, thinking that someone is lurking behind me when i do my painting for SLA.

hmm sometimes i wonder how my paintbrushes end up at the opposite end of the table everytime i turn around, i really hope that its the fan blowing, otherwise the ghost really had nothing to do.

boring
Break time AGAIN

Chinese lesson, haha she repeated the lesson the fourth time already, new record!!!

Break time AGAIN....
OMG IM STARTING TO GET SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THIS BREAK TIME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

it was super good int he first few months, but the school true to say is not a wonderful place to waste time in. as a matter a fact, i went to PJC just to get through these 2 years, after i graduate from some arts school i will be considering coming back to SJI my secondary school to teach art or literature as an allumni. Really miss SJI, the environment there is sooooooo much friendly then this....sigh...i miss all my wonderful teachers that like to joke with us, Mr gregory, Mrs Ong....Mr Teo....Miss Yam...such wonderful people and such funny gossiping to do haha.

GP lesson was horrible, Ms Chua scolded us for being iresponsive, i myelf had all the answers in my head but i just do not want to say anything as i felt tired and i was actually waiting for Ms Chua to give the China people a chance to express their views....

Physics boring...Mr Tan did voodoo magic on the white board again, don't know what is he talking about...

ya, thats all
Oh! my newly planted green beans are 6cm tall now, YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Although therapy has become more tolerable and once daily FDC tables have made it easier to adhere to prescribed treatment, it still requires that patients take their medication regularly to achieve sustained viral suppression. When treatment adherence is inadequate and replication is therefore not suppressed, But dr itua promised and fulfilled his promised to me as he said I will share his work to people that are suffering from Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis A/B, Fibroid, HIV/ Aids, Alzheimer's disease, Arthritis, Copd, Diabetes, Liver/Kidney Inflamotry, Fibromyalgia, Parkinson's disease, I have read a lot of testimony online from Jesus McKinney,Achima Abelard and Tara Omar on how dr itua heal them with his herbal medicine I contacted him on Email drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then we talk on whatsapp +2348149277967 he gave me instruction on how to drink it for two weeks then after drinking it for two weeks I went for test then I find out I was cured of HIV, I thank him allot i also send him some money for appreciation, Contact this great herbal doctor if you are a sick person.

    ReplyDelete