Monday, May 11, 2009

well these 3 days was pretty dull, stoned a little at home, went down to yew tee point to eat and that was all. We played some games at home....and my dumb ass brother was all stubborn to leave the computer despite his exams being next week and my parents forbid him to play at all. He kept saying "so?" with his stupid face of his, i really feel like stabbing him, but he is my brother and my future will be ruined if i commit assault of murder in my household. furthermore i would be going to hell, so ill just keep to myself and continue blogging.....

well it was also mothers day yesterday and sadly we were all occupied that day that we cant get a present for mom. so ive made a prmise to her to bake a super duper pretty cake for her birthday this year!

well, about 2 hours ago, went down to eat, mom got these nice thin clothings from my cousin , so i randomly picked a black one, pretty nice, but i look like a spoiled emo; i was wearing all black and i have very soft straight hair. so i kept smiling. went the NTUC after buying the chicken rice for the spawn of the devil to get some nice beans to plan. i found this long glass bottle that looks really good in sunlight, so ill be planting my bean in it, thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment