Monday, March 23, 2009

ok! this one is for monday!
since its the first day of school this term, i was still in the happy-go-lucky holiday mood, so...well did not listen much...
Pw question was sumthing bout "emergency" and "conservation" , well ild go for conservation then....nothing much about that.
fortunately, we had half an hour of chinese today, in due respect of the Pw stuff, so i got back my compo today! yay! got 33/60, a pass! my first pass in chinese! lol
well, sun lao shi went on to talk about mistakes ...bla bla bla.
after that, me and aisha went to the library to print out the class t shirt designs (they are on my face book)
, booked a computer , but a silly new girl blocked my way...sigh....
ell, after asking the woman-person for help, i got o print my designs..
i really hate technology man...
first i tapped my EZ-link card first, then weird noises started to crop up.
i tried to click the silly button on the screen but it went all spasm-like as my card was on giro.
well, there was some error which scared the hell out of me.
so i asked aishah for assistance, she lent me her card, after a round of confusing statements with the librabrian, the designs came all printed out magically at the printer....oh well, THANK GOD!
for physics, we did some experiment on melting ice cubes and stuff, played with the thermometer for a while....kinda dry...sigh...
after which i showed the class my class t designs, yay! got positive responses,
but need some editing on the color and placement of the names ugh...
luckily i chosed a design that is best suited in pink, in which the entire class had earlier on decided.
Math lecture, super boring, did some simple and stupid doodles with Yi wen, Candy Mountain, spongebob and a boxing gloves hitting the lecturer.
Gp was all ...ok....
Bryan had made us close out eyes and think about our past aspirations.
well, i wanna be an artist at p6, and i wanted to be a graphic designer at sec4.
Pe was dreadful!
a relief teacher made us run timed runs around the track, whihc had made all of us exhausted.....
nothing much,
left school with ayleen and people.
that was all
full stop
.

No comments:

Post a Comment